Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

JAI #233: Just Add A Sketch!

Hi!

This week we have a fabulous sketch challenge for you at Just Add Ink.  Am I allowed to say it's a fabulous sketch given that I designed it? Oh well, I've said it now and I think it's true!


What do you think? Fabulous or not? The Design Team must think it's pretty good as they have come up with an amazing variety of gorgeous cards to inspire you.


I've needed a few baby cards recently so that's what I decided to make this week.  I really love this paper in the Lullaby DSP pack. It's a lovely, subtle background for the main panel.


I decided to replace the three butterflies in the sketch with the bow, baby and sentiment.  That's the great thing about sketches - you don't need to follow them exactly.  I also went for a rounded flag rather than a pointy one as I thought is was a softer look, perfect for a baby card.


The baby images were coloured with my Stampin' Write Markers.  I was after a roughish look that matched the polka dots on the front of the card, so I quickly scribbled the images, not worrying if I fully filled each space with colour.

I hope you can find time to play along this week.  I really enjoy seeing how people are inspired by the challenges I set at Just Add Ink.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous baby card Tina! Love how you mixed and matched your three elements - the end result looks great! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.