Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

Papillion Potpourri Tag

Hi!

A quick post today, as I missed posting yesterday and I'm flat out today.  Phew!


I made this tag as a second Make and Take project for a party a few months ago.  The party was quite large and I wanted a second project to keep everyone busy and not waiting around for supplies to be passed around the table.  It uses a few retired products and colours, but I thought I'd post it anyway as it's so cute, and a really quick and easy project to put together.


It's a bit hard to see, but the tag was embossed with the retired frames embossing folders. The Oval punchie fit perfectly inside the embossing.  We also used the Mosaic and Butterfly punches to create the layers.  The Papillion Potpourri stamp set is a lovely one and I sold a few that night!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.