Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Another One Sheet Wonder Card

Hi!

I'm still on the One Sheet Wonder cards I talked about in my last post. This one was made as a class sample.  It's the same concept, but a different OSW using different colours.  I took the colours from the new Flowerpot DSP.


I also used the new photopolymer Project Life stamp set called Remember This.  It's a fabulous set for Project Life scrapping, but I love this celebrate sentiment for birthday cards.  The little sparkles are very pretty.


I love the look of tying a button around some ribbon using twine.  It's a lovely way to add a button to a card.


As you can see, I used a small scrap of the OSW on the inside of the card.  It's a great way to tie in the inside and outside.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.