Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2014

A Blendies RAK

Hi!

A little while ago I participated in a weekend cybercrop.  It was fun to create all weekend and participate in some challenges while in my PJ's.  Part of the fun was getting to bond over the internet with team members in all parts of Australia.  One of the challenges we were set was to create a card and send it to another team member.


I had a Blended Bloom image coloured with the Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities sitting on my desk, so I decided it was the perfect time to turn it into a card.  Also sitting on my desk was the new Dots and Stripes Decorative Masks, so I decided to make use of  the Dots mask too.


I sponged over the mask with some retired Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.  I really like the streaky look it achieved.


I was pleased to find out that the recipient had been having a bad week and that the card really cheered her up. I was glad I selected her when I heard that!

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Tina this is gorgeous! You've mastered the blendabilities, it looks amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.