Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

Farewell Off The Grid

Hi!

Another sad farewell for another fabulous stamp today.  Off The Grid has been one of my absolute favourite stamps for adding a touch of interest to a background.


As well as farewelling Off The Grid I was playing with some new product that I got while at Convention.  We all got the Kinda Eclectic stamp set and I was lucky enough to win the new Sweetheart punch at a Prize Patrol.


I'm really loving the look of collage stamping, where you stamp a heap of different images over the top of each other.  On this card I've used Off The Grid, Gorgeous Grunge and Kinda Eclectic.  I was inspired by the card on page 164 of the new Annual Catalogue.


For all the grunginess on the outside, I went really for a really clean look on the inside.  I think it helps make the sentiment stand out more, which is really important when you are thanking someone for their kindness.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome Tina! I love the mix of old & new images and great colour picks too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.