Pages

Monday 23 June 2014

Farewell Modern Medley DSP

Hi!

Returning to my series of farewells, today I'm saying goodbye to the Modern Medley DSP.  I thought it was a fun pack, and one that was easy to play with.  On today's card I left it as it is, but I have also coloured over it in the past to create a different look.


This card was made as a sample for a recent Flower Cards class.  I was using the new Fringing Scissors to show how you could use them to make a daisy-like flower.


I love the way the Modern Medley DSP provides a nice background for the flower to sit on without detracting from the flower.  I will miss the papers, but there is an even nicer pack of similar papers in the new Catalogue, so I don't think I'll be sad for too long. Oh, I just realised that the Jumbo Rhinestones that I used in the centre of the flower are retiring too.


This photo was to show how much depth there was in the flower.  After we adhered the strips around the circle we curled up the edges to give it more dimension.  Definitely NOT a card for mailing!


Another cute stamp set that is retiring - Express Yourself.  I really loved it for the variety of smaller sized sentiments.

Have a great week!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.