Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Zoo Babies Farewell Sale-A-Bration

Hi!

Today I have one final card using Sale-A-Bration products.  Well, two cards actually!


This was the sample card I'd made for a series of workshops I was running last month.  It uses the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and some of the Twine from the Sweet Sorbet Accessories Pack.


Love that cute little monkey swinging off the hello!  On the way to my first workshop where we were going to be making this card I realised that the Very Vanilla panel was 2 inches (5.1cm) wide - the perfect size for the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.  Yay!  I gave the ladies the option to play with the punch instead of following my design.  They has lots of fun.


I had a leftover kit after I'd finished all my workshops for the month so I decided to make my own alternative using the tag punch.  Exact same materials, just trimmed a little!


I punched the Very Vanilla cardstock with the punch, adhered it to the Island Indigo piece and then hand trimmed around the top.  I also hand cut the hole so that my ribbon could go through both layers.  I added a piece of Very Vanilla ribbon and used the twine to tie around it.


Just to finish off - the two cards side by side.

Don't forget that today is the final day to place an order to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration promotion.  Each $90 spent frome our catalogues gets you a freebie from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. Bonus!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.