Pages

Monday 27 January 2014

One Final Christmas Card

Hi!

Today's post is a bit of a reminder that the current Holiday catalogue is about to end, and a lot of the products in it will be gone forever. You have until February first to place any orders.


The products I used on this card were some of my favourites from the Holiday Catalogue.  They include Colour Me Christmas stamp set, Christmas Messages stamp set and the Season Of Style DSP stack.


The design of this card came from a thank you card I received from a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Angela Footit.  I liked how easy it was to recreate as a Christmas card.


Well, that's it for Christmas cards for now. I doubt I'll make any more for a while - I'm a bit Christmassed out!

Tomorrow the new Occasions Catalolgue begins, as does the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Sale-A-Bration is always exciting, but this year it's even better as the minimum spend requirement has been lowered.  You now only need to spend $90 to receive a freebie! There are lots of gorgeous freebies on offer.  You've seen some on my blog, and I will continue to post more in the coming weeks.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.