Pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

Layouts 3 and 4

Hi!

Are you ready for a bit more scrapbooking?  Today I have the third and fourth layout from my Paris album to show you.


We flew into Paris at dawn, but we were too excited (and knew better) than to sleep off the flight.  Instead we hit the streets and started exploring, trying to get our bearings in the city.  These photos are some of the first I took of things that interested us.  The photo of me was the first (and worst!) food I had on Paris - a hotdog.  Very different to ours as it was on a toasted baguette and not very nice.


One of the first monuments we saw was this statue dedicated to the memory of Jeanne d'Arc.  It was located in front of a ginormous church, a very beautiful one.  We stopped briefly to take some photos, but we were eager to see the Paris of travel brochure photos, so on we went.

I'll be back with some more layouts next Saturday.

Bye for now,

Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.