Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Get Well Card

Hi!

Apologies for the late posting today.  School holidays.  Christmas.  Need I say more?

Edit: I realised today that I actually posted this a day early, not half a day late as I thought!  Ooops!  I stand by my original comment: School holidays. Christmas. Need I say more? lol

Today's card was one I made for a friend undergoing the biggest battle of her life.


I made the card for a group of us to sign to wish her well for the surgery she was facing.


This was my first use of the Postcard stamp and the Simply Sketched hostess set.  I love both stamp sets.


I really liked this combination of sentiments for this card - so appropriate!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.