Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

JAI Scrap #23: Just Add Me

Hi!

Are you ready for another scrapbooking challenge from Just Add Ink?

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/search/label/Scrapbooking%20Challenge

This month it's my turn to set the challenge, and I have decided it's time we all stepped out from behind the camera and scrapped about ourselves.  Whether it's a self portrait, what you like/dislike or something else, the layout needs to be about YOU!


For me, one of my favourite things is my camera.  When we're out and about it's never far from my hands.  Rob took this photo of me on his iPhone. We were at the beach with the kids and spotted some dolphins.  While I was snapping the dolphins, Rob was snapping me!


The title was stamped using my ABC-123 Alphabet sets. I stamped in Basic Grey and Smoky Slate on the cardstock and Black Stazon on the photo.


The butterfly is cut from about 8 layers of Filter Paper using my Big Shot and the smallest butterfly on the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die.  I held it all together with a Candy Dot Brad Base, but used a Rhinestone instead of a Candy Dot in the center of the brad.  I finished it off by spritzing it with some Smooch Spritz.  I can't remember the name of it, but it's retired now.


To create the sunburst background I cut a template out of an old overhead projector sheet, laid it on my page and spritzed it with the Smooch Spritzer (still can't remember the name of it!).  I then removed the template and spritzed again with a mix of Isocol and Island Indigo reinker.  I really love how it turned out!  The doilies were spritzed with the same mix.

I hope you can play along with us this month at Just Add Ink.

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. Love all the gorgeous details on your page. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely brilliant, Tina! It is a real eye catching layout - the colours are perfect as is the photo. I am not a scrapbooker, but I really love this one.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY OH MY OH MY OH WOW!!! Tina this page is completely outstanding!!! I mean look at that butterfly and the fabbo shiny look, I'm in love with the layout and the embellishments, it's absolutely AMAZING!!! Must try some of those tech's you've done here!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!
    SMiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.