Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

JAI #193: Just Add Inspiration

Hi!

Boy - where did that week go? Apologies for not posting on Wednesday as usual - the week really ran away on me!  But now it's Friday, and time for another Just Add Ink Challenge.

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/just-add-ink-193inspiration-challenge.html

This week Kim has found this gorgeous picture to inspire us.  Lots and lots of stars for all kinds of Christmassy (or not!) inspiration.


I had resisted buying the Christmas Star stamp for a long time, but while it was on special last month I gave up resisting and purchased it.  So glad I did, as it's fantastic!


Sequins are very on trend right now in papercraft, so I decided to add some to give the card a bit more sparkle.  It was in fact the sequins that dictated the use of Tempting Turquoise on the card, as they matched perfectly.


I used a Candy Dot and brad combination at the centre of the star, just for a little more emphasis.


Can't forget the inside of the card either!


And because I'd also purchased the Envelope Punch Board, and the card was 5 inches square, I just had to make a matching envelope too.  Any excuse!  I used Sahara Sand cardstock to match with the card.

Well, that's it for me.  Are you inspired to create?  I hope to see you over at Just Add Ink.

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. Tina I love all your 'excuses' for having bought a beautiful and versatile stamp (I now want one!) as well as using other elements like the sequins (because they are in trend) and using your envelope punch board to create such a stunning card! Who needs excuses to create and have fun? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina the lovely CAS star design is accented beautifully by all those sequins. Love the extra touch of the candy dot brad too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.