Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

JAI #189: Just Add Colour

Hi!

Time for a new Just Add Ink challenge!


This week Kim has given us a colour combination to work with.  I must admit when I first sat down to work with it I was a bit stumped, but by the time I finished my card I was totally in love with the combination.
 I decided to use mostly the neutrals on the card and use the colours to add highlights.


I think it turned out pretty well!  I knew I wasn't going to be posting this card so I wasn't worried about the bulk that the Vintage Faceted Button adds to the card.


The card was for a special friend so I wanted to do something extra special on the inside too.


You can see it more clearly in the picture below.  I used Crystal Effects to add little highlights to the stamped wreath.


I love that scrollwork in the stamp from Daydream Medallions.

I hope you can play along with us at Just Add Ink this week using Kim's fabulous colour combination.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.