Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Simply Stars Father's Day Card

Hi!

On Monday I posted a grungy Father's Day card that I'd made.  Today I have a very different Father's Day card that was made as a sample for another workshop I ran on the same weekend.  The request there was also for a Father's Day card.


The colour combination for this card came from the Colour Coach.  Not a combo I would have thought of myself, but I really love it! Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Smoky Slate and Whisper White.


Once again I used My Digital Studio for the sentiment, but this time I used my Bermuda Bay inkpad and a Blender Pen to colour it to match my card.


It's such a happy, cheerful card.  I used stars because I think that our Dads are stars.

Stamps: Simply Stars, Sassy Salutations
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Other: Dimensionals, Blender Pen, My Digital Studio

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.