Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Layered Daydream Medallions

Hi!

Today's card is one I made as a sample for a couple of parties I did in July. 


I got my inspiration for this card from the Annual Catalogue.  You can see the card I CASEd on page 114.  I loved the style of the card and the colour scheme so I adapted it to make it a little easier to put together.


The card in the catalogue layered all the stamping, but I decided to stamp and die cut each layer individually. I also changed the card to a standard A6 size.


The inside of mine is very plain, but the ladies at my parties stamped some more of the Medallions inside their cards.

Stamps: Daydream Medallions, Sassy Salutations, Make A Wish
Ink: Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar
Cardstock: Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelits, Vintage Faceted Button, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.