Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Epic Day Washi Tape Birthday Card

Hi!

One of the products I was most excited about in the new catalogue was the washi tape.  I've seen lots of it used on cards and layouts on the internet but hadn't used any myself.  It's one of those things that I knew I'd love and become addicted to.  Now that Stampin' Up! have added it to their range I can indulge to my heart's desire.


This card was one I made for a few classes I ran last month.  I thought it was a great way to show how washi tape can be used on a card. I used the Epic Day Washi Tape with the Epic Day DSP.


I love the way the tape is translucent so you can see some of the DSP and stamping underneath the tape.


We used some more of the tape on the inside of the card.  It's such a cheap way to decorate a project.  For $8.95 you get 3 rolls of tape, each 4.6 meters long.  That's nearly 14 meters of tape!  I have the more feminine Gingham Garden Washi Tape on it's way to me and I can't wait to play with that too.

Stamps: Clockworks, Just Believe, French Foliage (retired), For My Family (retired)
Ink: Basic Grey
DSP/Cardstock: Epic Day This and That DSP, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey
Other: Epic Day This And That Designer Washi Tape

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.