Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

Pink Baby Card

Hi!

I made this card intending it to be my Design Team submission for a recent Just Add Ink challenge.  I ended up not liking it very much though.  Hold on, let me clarify.  I like the card, I just didn't think it was good enough for a JAI challenge.


 The card was a commission for a couple that had just had a baby girl. I thought the pink and the glitter were perfect for the occasion.


You can see that I popped up each of the hearts and the sentiment, just for a bit of dimension.


Some more hearts just to finish off the inside.  The stamp is from A Word For You, which is retiring at the end of the month.  If it's a set you'd like you had better get in quick!

Stamps: Sweet Essentials, A Word For You
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Versamark
Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla, Silver Glimmer Paper
Other: Square Punches, Heart Punch, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Heat Gun

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.