Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

JAI Scrap #17: Just Add Colour

Hi!

Oops! I'm a bit late with this post, but better late than never!

 
This month Ruthy has set the challenge and it's to use this gorgeous picture as the colour inspiration for your layout.  All those lovely purples, white, silvers and greys - they look fabulous together!
 
 

Wouldn't you love to sit down to eat at that table? A real feast for the senses!  I chose to complete another My Digital Studio layout for this challenge.  I love how convenient is - I don't have to find time to go and print some photos to scrap.

 
I also love that nothing digital ever retires, so I was able to use an old favourite paper pack - Cottage Wall. The colours in the papers work beautifully with the colours in the Inspiration Photo. I took this photo of Ada late last year on the final day of a Manual Photography course I was doing.
 
Here's a closer look at some of the details.
 

 
The straight Baker's Twine, the bow and the button were all separate elements. It was easy to layer the three elements to get the arrangement in the layout.  The hardest part was lining up the bow on the button but I think I did a pretty good job of it.

My Digital Studio Elements: Family Reunion Stamp, Cottage Wall DSP, Rich Razzleberry Baker's Twine Straight and Bow, Rich Razzleberry Button

I hope you can play along with us at Just Add Ink this month.  You can scrap a traditional layout or a digital layout, just use the colours in Ruthy's photo as your inspiration. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.