Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

JAI #164: Just Add A Sketch

Hi!


Woo Hoo! Friday again!  I missed joining in the Just Add Ink Challenge last week, so I'm super excited to be back this week. Mae has designed a fantastic sketch to inspire us all this week.  I loved it and knew immediately what I wanted to use it for.


We had been out bowling during the school holidays with the kids and so I created a MDS layout using some photos I took on the day.


I used a page from the Bookstagram Photo Book as the basis for my page. It was really easy to click and drag the photos into the squares and then customise the page to suit the photos.

I hope you can play along this week at Just Add Ink.

Bye for now,

Tina

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout, Tina - you're right, the sketch was just perfect for your project! Love what you've done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying seeing all the inspirational MDS examples around and this is another one Tina. The sketch was just perfect for a fun multi photo layout. You got some great action pics in there! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous layout Tina, and a great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your use of MDS Tina, you are creating some fabulous layouts and your pics work so well with this weeks sketch. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina this page is fabulous! I totally love your photos - you take amazing shots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.