Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

Button Buddies Baby Card

Hi!

I'm having a rare Monday morning at home today and I realised I hadn't posted a card today so I thought I'd jump on the computer quick smart to rectify the situation!

 
This card was commissioned by my mother-in-law to give to a couple in the family who had just announced they were expecting their first baby.  As gender was obviously unknown at that point I had to go with a fairly neutral colour theme. I decided to use bright colours as I think they capture the excitement of a first baby.


Isn't that saying so appropriate for this card?  I hope they liked it.

Stamps: Button Buddies, Feel Goods, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist
DSP/Cardstock: Floral District DSP, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, White Baker's Twine, Circle Punches, Dimensionals

Have a great day,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.