Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

Some SAB Calendar Gifts

Hi!

Every second Christmas I travel home to see my family for the holidays.  I love going to catch up with my mum and sisters and their families.  When I returned this year I decided to make each of them a small gift to thank them for their hospitality.  I had some calendars left over from my calendar class last year, so I decided to make them an easel calendar each.


I used the gorgeous Sale-A-Bration exclusive Sycamore Street DSP. It's lovely and bright - perfect for cheerful projects.


The colours I chose to use - Rich Razzleberry and Pool Party - are from the DSP colour palette.


I also used the SAB stamp set Bloomin' Marvelous for the sentiment and the rest of the stamping on the Decorative Label punchie.


I used the same colours on the second calendar, I just switched the DSP to a different pattern. Easy peasy!

I'll be back soon with more of the calendars I made.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. These calendars are lovely, Tina and a great way to highlight the new goodies. You should link this up at our new challenge site - http://stilladdinktive.blogspot.com and get yourself a free template.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.