Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Some Digi Scrapping

Hi!

You may remember that I recently had my computer crash.  I thought I'd lost everything, but thankfully a computer geek mate of Rob's was able to retrieve most of the contents of my hard drive. What has that got to do with today's post? I was working on this My Digital Studio layout, and luckily had just saved it before the computer crashed.


Now, I made this a couple of months ago and I didn't write down what I'd done, so I'll have to guess a bit! I think I only used elements from the Storytime Collection MDS DVD.  The bit I'm unsure about is the title, but I'm pretty sure it came from the same disc. I recoloured the alphabet strip down the left side of the page - I remember that because it was easy to do, but very fiddly!

I love these photos of Hudson on his first day of school, especially as in the main photo he looks like he's saying "What do you mean I have to go to school?". He may not be able to talk, but he certainly gets his message across!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.