Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Something Different

Hi!

No papercraft project for you today, instead I thought I'd show you something else that's been keeping me busy.  I was lucky enough to win a place in a photography course run by the brilliant Lia and Isabel at Camera Creche. Yesterday was the second day, and the first day we started to 'play' with our DSLR cameras in Manual Mode.  Very scary to turn the dial away from Auto Mode, but exciting too!

Here's one of the photos I took while playing. It's straight out of the camera.


So thrilled that I was able to get a crisp bauble and the blurred background!  For the technical among you here are the settings.

Camera: Nikon D3100
ISO: 1600
F-stop: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/40 sec

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love it. That blur looks gorgeous and the bauble is so crisp. Hope you have a fabulous time doing the course.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.