Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Snickerdoodles

Hi!

Last week I ordered myself some Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps. I chose the Special Events set that includes a flower, star and present design.  The Cookie Stamps come with two different recipes, but I stumbled upon one for Snickerdoodles while blog surfing on Dawn Olchefske's blog. You can find her recipe here.


My monthly stamping ladies were my guinea pigs and they gave them the seal of approval.  Judging by the rate my kids wolfed them down they also gave them the thumbs up!

The photo was taken in Manual Mode as practice for my photography course.  The technical details : ISO 400, f4.5, SS 1/25. The photo is straight out of the camera.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.