Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Birthday Flowers

Hi!

It's so good to be blogging again! I have a card for you that I made for a special friend for her birthday.


I love the Rich Razzleberry/Lucky Limeade colour combination. It works so well with the flowers from the Field Flowers stamp set.


Some more of that yummy International Bazaar DSP on this inside.

So what do you think of my new watermark? I lost my old one on my old computer, so I whipped this one up last night using PhotoShop and some content from the My Digital Studio discs.  Loving having a little taste of MDS, but I can't wait for the whole program to become available.

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Love these colours together Tina, they really catch the eye! Such a lovely fresh card and your new watermark is pretty spesh too..:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spunky watermark. Love the card too. I always think the insides of your card are so gorgeous as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.