Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

Lolly Bags Stampin' Up! Style

Hi!

If you've been reading my blog lately you'd know that my youngest had a big week last week.  He had his final day at Kindy (preschool) on Wednesday, he turned 5 and had his graduation from Kindy on Thursday and on Saturday he had his 5th Birthday Party.  We invited his friends to the local pool for a pool party!  We all had a blast and there were 10 very tired children come Saturday night.  I'd imagine there were some very tired grown ups too.  I was so tired Saturday night I opened my Stampin' Scrub and almost wrote in it before I realised I hadn't picked up my notebook!

Anyway....  I thought I'd show you the very quick and easy lolly bags I made for his friends to take home.  It was based on an idea I'd seen several times floating around on FaceBook.  First I gathered the materials I needed.


I love the Googlie Eyes from Stampin' Up!  They are self adhesive, which means you only need to pick them up off the backing sheet and stick them straight onto your project.  No more messing around with glue to stick them on.  Bonus!

Here's what I made with the materials above:


Butterfly lolly bags!  Aren't they the cutest???  I chose the Floral District DSP because I thought it coordinated well with the colours of the Smarties.   Here's the rest of the flock?, flutter? of butterflies.  What do you call a group of butterflies?


Oops, I spy one with no eyes!  Oh well!  I suggested to the mums that they could stick a magnet onto the back and use it on the fridge once the lollies were gone.

So there you go, a quick and easy way to make some lolly bags.

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are adorable Tina, they look like so much fun, the kids would have loved them, so many milestones in one week,busy busy busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. so cute! what a great idea!
    hope you don't mind if I borrow this idea for my youngest son's next birthday.. (still quite a while away, lol)
    and well done to your boy for his Kindy Grad.. So exciting!
    Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.