Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

A Pretty Party Card

Hi!

A super quick post from me today, as I have been very busy this week.  My youngest starts school next term and I've been in flurry of activity organising his enrolment and all the other little bits and pieces he needs!

The card I have for you was one made as a Make and Take at a party I did a couple of months ago.


There's a few retired items on this card - the Rhinestone brads and the birthday sentiment, but these are both easily substituted with new products from the catalogues.  I love the colour combination I used on this card: Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose and Whisper White.  Wild Wasabi is fast becoming a favourite colour of mine!

I hope to see you again soon - I have a Just Add Ink card ready for the new challenge on Friday, and on Saturday I am participating in a blog hop showcasing projects made featuring products in the Annual Catalogue.  There's sure to be lots to inspire, so don't forget to come back to see them.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.