Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Christmas In July

Hi!

It's my 'off' week for Festive Friday, but I thought I'd post a Christmas card anyway.  This was a card I made for my regular stamping ladies as a sample on the very first time we stamped together in December 2011.  Hmm, it's been in my 'To Blog' folder for far too long!


This is the only photo I have of the card - no inside shot!  Even though the punch is retired I thought I'd still blog the card as it also features the gorgeous Glimmer Paper.  I love this paper, but I tend to hoard it rather than use it.  Bit silly really, it's to pretty to stay in my DSP box!

Stamps: Snow Swirled, Stitched Stockings (retired)
Ink: Real Red, Wild Wasabi
Cardstock: Silver Glimmer Paper, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Large Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Stocking Builder Punch (retired), White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.