Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

JAI Scrapbooking Challenge #6: Just Add A Non-Traditional Shape

Hi!

One of  my favourite days of the month is Just Add Ink's new Scrapbooking Challenge Day!


This month we are challenging you to scrap a non-traditional layout - so we want to see all kinds of shapes but no 12x12, 8x8, 6x6 or even A4 layouts.  I decided to make a jigsaw piece shaped layout to go with my photo of Rob and the kids working on a jigsaw puzzle.


I chose some of the Big Top Birthday DSP because I thought it looked like it could have been a piece from a puzzle.  I adhered it to a piece of 12x12 chipboard that I'd trimmed down to the jigsaw puzzle piece.


The title was cut using a Sizzix alpha die and my Big Shot, and the journalling strips were popped up on Dimensionals.


It was lots of fun to make this layout.  I hope you have fun designing yours for the Just Add Ink challenge.

Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight
DSP/Cardstock: Big Top Birthday DSP, Real Red, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Sizzix Alpha Die (non SU), Heart To Heart Punch, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.