Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

Just Add Ink #112" Just Add Colour

Hi!

I'm so sorry my post for the newest Just Add Ink challenge wasn't up on time this week.  I just got home from hospital where my little man Hudson had had his tonsils reduced.  They were massive and causing problems with his swallowing, so something had to be done.  In between returning from Paris and his operation, I totally forgot to write my post.  Anyway, here's the card.


I love using this stamp from Creative Elements to colour.  Oops, I'd better show you the colour combination this week, it's so lovely:


Finally, here's the inside of my card.  I stamped the flourish again and coloured it before adhering the section for writing over the top.


So there you have it!  I hope you can play along this week at Just Add Ink!

Stamps: Creative Elements, Clearly For You, Well Scripted (retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette
DSP/Cardstock: Crumb Cake Patterns Stack DSP, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette
Other: Corner Rounder Punch, Vintage Brad, Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

Bye for now,

Tina

5 comments:

  1. Love the clean lines on this Tina and how you coloured the flourish! I've been lucky enough to see this in IRL and its gorgeous! Hope Hudson feels better soon.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Tina. I've never coloured that stamp before; it looks lovely. I really like how you've decorated the inside, too. Beautiful use of the challenge colours. Hope Hudson's back to being himself now, and hope you can get some SLEEP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, elegant card. Just love it. Hugs for Hudson. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So CAS and very elegant. Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you have used such simple outlines and added colour Tina, a very classy cas card.
    I hope Hudson is a little better today. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.