Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

Fox And Friends Baby Card

Hi!

Today I have a card for you that I made as a sample for a couple of workshops I did in May.  I based it on this card that I found while browsing SplitCoast Stampers.


I loved that this card was very cute, and also gender neutral.  It would be an easy card to make a few of and have on hand.  Alternatively it would be easy to switch the ribbon and card base for blue or pink to make it more gender specific - if you go for the stereotyped colours!


I love the monkey stamp in the set, so I couldn't resist adding him to the inside of the card!

Stamps: Fox And Friends, A Word For You
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Bashful Blue
Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Other: Certainly Celery Twill Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.