Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

Festive Friday #14

Hi!

It's Festive Friday time again, and we're back onto the Christmas cards again.  Are you going to play along this week?  I hope so, because if Nicole gets at least 5 entries there will be a prize up for grabs!  What a bonus - not only do you get a head start on your Christmas cards, but you could win a prize just by doing so!  Awesome!

This week we have a sketch to inspire your card making.


Here's my take on the sketch.


I love, love, love the Letters To Santa DSP.  I wasn't keen on it at first, but once I started playing with it I was hooked!  I used a section of DSP that you'd normally think was for a layout and made it a feature part of my card.


I also love the smaller patterns in the DSP.  For the inside I fussy cut an ornament and used a Rhinestone brad to jazz it up a little.


Can't wait to see how the sketch inspires you this week at Festive Friday Challenges!

Stamps: Snow Swirled
Ink: Marina Mist
DSP/Cardstock: Letters To Santa DSP, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Other: Blushing Bride Stitched Poly Ribbon, Rhinestone Brads, Dimensionals, Paper Snips

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. A terrific christmas card, love the ribbon too, its great to break away from traditional christmas colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.