Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Another Blog Award

Hi!

Just a quick post today to say thanks to two lovely papercrafters who have nominated me and my blog for an award.  Firstly is Ally of Stampin and Crafting With Ally, and secondly is Kathy of Stamping Still.  Thanks ladies!


It's so nice to know that other people get enjoyment out of looking at my blog!  And please go and check out Ally's blog  and Kathy's blog too, they both have some wonderful projects for your inspiration.

I am participating in another blog hop tomorrow, I'd love for you to come back and take a look, especially the scrapbookers out there!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.