Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

Festive Friday #12

Hi!


It's Festive Friday time again!  Once again we are making Easter Cards for your inspiration.


I decided to try my hand at an easel card using an egg shaped cut out.  Here's a closer look at the base of the card.


I wanted a pretty card, and I was really pleased with how it turned out.


I hope I can inspire you to play along at Festive Friday Challenges this week.

Stamps: Well Scripted (retired)
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Other: Itty Bitty Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Basic Jewels Pearls, Egg Shaped Cutter (non SU)

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.