Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Trendy Trees Birthday Card

Hi!

Today I have a masculine card for you.  They are usually some of the hardest cards to make.  This one was made using some of the Frightful Sight DSP, and it was sent to Rob's mate for his birthday.


Here's a closer look at the focal panel on the card.  Most of the card was made using scraps I had on my craft desk after making a layout.


It's been a while since I used the Trendy Trees stamp set.  I don;t know why - it's such a cute set.

I really love the Happiest Birthday Wishes hostess stamp set.  I can almost always find a sentiment that's suitable for the card I'm making among the many in the set.

Stamps: Trendy Trees, Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess), It's Your Day
Ink: Old Olive, Early Espresso
DSP/Cardstock: Frightful Sight DSP, Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White
Other: Corner Rounder Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Circle Cutter, Stamp Positioner, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration Tina! Love the simplicity of this card - perfect for a guy. I, like you, think this set is so cute, but never seem to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great male card Tina, not fussy at all, just how they like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.