Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

PacMan Punch Art

Hi!

A quick card for you today.  It's actually one I made almost a year ago as a sample for a group I was doing some cardmaking with.  I know the card is a CASE, but I can't for the life of me remember where I got the inspiration from.  Please let me know if you have seen it around so I can acknowledge the creator.


This was a lovely, simple card for the group to make, but it looks really effective.  Rob gave it to a mate of his who is right into the retro games and he loved it.

Stamps: It's Your Day
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Cardstock: Temnpting Turquoise, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Whisper White
Other: Word Window Punch, Owl Builder Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Paper Snips

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.