Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

Gift Certificate Holder

Hi!

It was my father in law's birthday recently so I needed to make something for him to hold his gift.  We bought him a gift certificate for a driving range, and I immediately thought of the money holders Nicole Derendorf made before Christmas.  You can find her original post here.  I just made my template up as I went along, based on the pictures on Nicole's blog.


I love the Well Worn DSP on men's projects!


I made a belly band to hold mine shut using the Hostess Stamp Set Happiest Birthday Wishes.


The gift voucher fit nicely inside.

Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
Ink: Not Quite Navy
DSP/Cardstock: Well Worn DSP, More Mustard, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Other: Scallop Circle Punches, 1 3/4" Circle Punch

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.