Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Some Digital Scrapping

Hi!

If you're on FaceBook and like Stampin' Up! you may already know that when they got to 100 000 likers they decided to do something special.  I was very excited to find out it was a FREE set of digital downloads.  I was even more excited when I read that you can use them in any photo editing software.  I downloaded them straight away.  The set is called Day In The Life, and it's just gorgeous.  12 different Designer Series Papers, a heap of coordinating embellishments and a tonne of brushes.  But you need to be quick, you only have a few days to download them before they are gone.  I had a little play tonight and threw this layout together in Photoshop in about 45 minutes.  I can't wait to play some more!


I'm very excited to be finally able to scrap digitally using some Stampin' Up! products.  Here's hoping we get My Digital Studio very soon!

If you aren't sure how to use these products and you live locally to me in Adelaide, go and download them before time runs out and then let's set up a time for me to show you how to use them.  I'd love to share my excitement.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.