Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2011

A Very Cute CASE

Hi!

In the papercraft world CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything.  I love that papercrafters are so willing to share their wonderful creations - there are so many blogs out there with inspirational creations!  Today's card is a CASE of a card I found one night while blog surfing and I was so inspired by the card I made two.  One was for Hudson's birthday and the second was for one of Hudson's little friends who was also celebrating a birthday.  You can see the original card over at Add Ink and Stamp.

Here is the card I made for Hudson:


A different angle!


And the matching card I made for his little mate.


Another look!


I stamped the insides of both cards the same.


Aren't they cute cards!

Stamps: Fox and Friends, It's Your Day, Curly Cute
Ink: Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Early Espresso
DSP/Cardstock: Just Add Cake DSP, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Whisper White, So Saffron
Other: Curly Label Punch, Circle Punches, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, White Brads

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.