Pages

Friday 10 June 2011

Layout 35: Armageddon

Hi!

Today's layout was scrapped ages ago, but I hadn't completed the journalling 'til just now.  Rob and Alex went to a Comic Book/Sci Fi Convention called Armageddon earlier this year.  Rob took his camera along as he knows by now that I expect photos so I can scrap them!  It took so long to get the journalling done as I wasn't sure which characters were in some of the photos and I never seemed to think about asking Rob when I was scrapping.


For those of you without superhero obsessed sons (or husbands!) the symbol I recreated is the Green Lantern's.  Alex wore a Green Lantern t-shirt and as he is in all the photos I used it as the main inspiration for the layout.  By the way, the title is straight, it just looks crooked in the photo.

Alex was pretty chuffed as he beat Rob in a game of Magic: The Gathering.

He looks so small in the toy 'packaging'.  Is it just me or is it slightly weird that they built it adult sized?

Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic Black, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Die, Paper Snips, Circle Cutter

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.