Pages

Sunday 19 June 2011

A Birthday Card for a One Year Old

Hi!

Today's card was one I made for my mother and father in law to give to my nephew for his first birthday.  He's such a cheeky little thing so what else could I use but the monkey from Fox and Friends?


Stamps: Fox and Friends, Polka Dot Background (retired)
Ink: Marina Mist
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Dies, Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Circle Cutter

I'll be back in a day or so with the card I made for us to give to him.

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.