Pages

Friday 27 May 2011

Sweet and Sour Flower

Hi!

I made this card because I wanted to try out a new flower making technique.  Well, it's not really a new technique, just new to me.


I bought a Flower Loom from Spotlight in the hope that I could use it to make flowers for my papercrafting.  Wool flowers didn't really work as they were too floppy.  I used some sliver cord for this flower and I was pretty happy about how it turned out.  The flower held it's shape nicely however it was quite bulky.


I added a large clear rhinestone brad to the centre of the flower for a little extra interest.

Stamps: Curly Cute
Ink: Rose Red
DSP/Cardstock: Sweet and Sour Speciality DSP, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
Other: Flower Loom, Silver Cord, Rhinestone Brad, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Lovely and bright Tina, and that flower is great, love it done in silver cord.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.