Pages

Monday 2 May 2011

Stamp A Memory May Challenge: summer fun

Hi!

Today I'm back with my layout for the new Stamp A Memory Challenge.  This month you have a gorgeous photo to inspire your scrapping.  Here's the photo:


Isn't she a cutie!  I took my inspiration from the colours in the photo.  I have had a photo sitting on my desk waiting to be scrapped since January.  The main colours in the inspiration photo - blue, pink and yellow - were basically the same as the colours in my photo so it fitted perfectly with the challenge!  Here's my layout:


My colours are probably slightly brighter than the ones in the inspiration photo!  I went with Temping Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose and a splash of Tangerine Tango.


I used the Circle Circus bubble stamp to carry the water theme from the photo onto the page.  The Daffodil Delight pompom trim was a cute little feature too.  I used some floral paper from the Sweet Stitches DSP pack and the flowers from Cottage Garden to bring the floral pattern from the inspiration photo into the layout.

I can't wait to see how you are inspired this month!  Why don't you pop on over to Stamp A Memory to see what the other Design Team girls have come up with?

Stamps: Circle Circus, Cottage Garden
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
DSP/Cardstock: Sweet Stitches DSP, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Die, Lots Of Tags Sizzlits, Paper Snips, Sponge Daubers, Daffodil Delight Pompom Trim, Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.