Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Elegant Soiree Sympathy Card

Hi!

I made this card on commission, sadly a sympathy card to be sent a family who had recently lost a loved one.  These are always the hardest cards to make! 


I used the latest sketch at Stamping 411 as the basis for the card.  I haven't entered one of their challenges before, mostly as I've only just found their blog.  I was blog surfing while procrastinating on my Convention swaps!

Stamps: Punch Potpourri, Thoughts and Prayers, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede
DSP/Cardstock: Elegant Soiree DSP, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon, Two Step Bird Punch, Sponge Daubers

Catch you later,

Tina

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy card. Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the sweet bird, and the texture, dsp & colors are beautiful! Glad you found us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are gorgeous and what you've done with this sketch is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I know the recipients are going to take great comfort in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job - I forget about using that little bird! The colors are beautiful! Great job with the sketch and with your card! So glad that you played along this week at Stamping 411! Thanks and blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.