Pages

Saturday 14 May 2011

Convention Swap 3

Hi!

Today I'm going to show you my third and final swap for the Stampin' Up! Convention I am attending as you read!  This swap was based on a technique demonstrated on the Melany Stamps blog.


Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Garden Green, Concord Crush
Cardstock: Garden Green, Concord Crush, Whisper White
Other: Decorative Label Punch, Modern Label XL Punch, Word Window L Punch, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. It was lovely to meet you, Tina. Convention was a blast! I love the layout of your swap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.