Pages

Friday 25 March 2011

Layout 24: I Am

Hi!

This layout is one of the few I have done that doesn't include one of my children.  I took the photo of myself in the mirror and then added the text in Photoshop.


I used a very limited colour palette to give a striking effect.  I was a little worried about how black the layout was, but I think it worked with the splashes of Sliver/Platinum Shimmer Paint and Baja Breeze.


I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

Ink: Baja Breeze
DSP/Cardstock: Elegant Soiree DSP, Baja Breeze, Basic Black
Other: Scallop Edge Punch, Sponge Dauber, 1/2" Circle Punch, Platinum Shimmer Paint

Don't forget Saturday's blog hop!

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.