Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Layout 22: Vacswim

Hi!

For the past 2 summers Alex and Ada have participated in the Vacswim program.  This involves intensive swimming lessons for 7 days over a 9 day period.  I plan their lessons so that one is in their lesson while the other has some free time in the pool - it makes supervision much easier!  This layout uses some snaps I took on the last day.


Here's Alex's side of the layout.  He's pretty fearless in the water and kept sneaking into the deeper water when he thought I wasn't looking.


Here's Ada's side of the layout.  She's not quite as fearless as Alex, but SOOOO determined to keep up with him.


This last picture shows how I jazzed up the waterdrop paper.  I used my Crystal Effects to 'colour in' a few of the droplets.


These are the Stampin' Up! supplies I used:

Ink: Baja Breeze Marker
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Crystal Effects

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.