Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

A Well Scripted Love Letter

Hi!

Today's card is another custom order.  The request was for a birthday card for my customer's mother.  I wanted to use the new Love Letter DSP, so I used the colours in the paper as the basis for the card.


I like using black in cards like this - I think it is elegant.  However, too much black is not a good thing so I softened it with a large piece of DSP framed by torn card stock edges.  The satin ribbon, black flower and pearl also add small touches to the overall look of the card.


Stamps: Well Scripted
Ink: Riding Hood Red
DSP/Card Stock: Love Letter DSP, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Lots Of Tags Sizzlet Die,Oval XL Punch, Pearl, 5/8" Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Black Flower

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and elegant Tina, I hope the person you created for liked it as much as I do, hope you are well my friend, hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.