Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Layout #2 - Oh Christmas Tree

Hi!

Today's layout doesn't use much Stampin' Up! product.  I used some things that I had purchased before I became a SU Demonstrator.  The photograph I have used is of my children with Santa.  It was nice to be able to have a Santa photo taken this year without any of the usual tears and tantrums!

 This was a simple, quick layout to complete.  All I needed to do was matt the photo with Cherry Cobbler card stock and paint the chipboard title and adhere them to the page.  Easy!

I used Stampin' Up!'s new Platinum shimmer paint to paint the chipboard title.  It gave a lovely glittery effect.  I love the way the title frames the star on the top of the tree.

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Tina, and fuss free which is great for scrapbooking :). Love the shimmery paint, very festive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.