Pages

Monday 10 January 2011

Layout #1 - School Photos

Hi!

I was on Facebook earlier today and noticed that my granny upline, Claire Daly, was musing about challenging herself to complete 100 layouts this year.  I thought - yeah, that sounds like a good plan - and decided I would try it too.  Then it hit me - that's at least 2 layouts a week.  Yikes!  And I'm already 2 weeks behind as I haven't scrapped yet this year.  Double yikes!

So I sat at my desk and the first photos I thought of were my eldest children's school photos from 2010.

 I kept the page very simple as I think the photos say it all.  I laugh every time I look at the photo of Alex and Ada together as it reminds me of the Cadbury ad.  Do you remember the one with the two kids who moved their eyebrows in time with the music?  Cracks me up!


DSP/Card Stock: Celebrations DSP, Pear Pizzazz 12 x 12 Textured, Pacific Point, Real Red, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Die, Real Red Designer Buttons

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.